Monday 10 January 2011

First Timer

Its a new day, its a new dawn its a new year for me and I'm feeling good.

On his blog he says he posts this every 3 years because it remains true, I happen to agree with him.
May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.    Neil Gaiman       

and then someone posted this

Pay It Forward 2011....I promise to send something homemade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must , in turn, post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.

This year I'd like to write something, make something, sing something and hopefully kiss someone who thinks I'm wonderful (oi family, please think i'm wonderful????).

So I'm collecting my thoughts on a blog.... hopefully there'll be something surprising to look back on in Jan 2012.

PS Hattie, steam punk, book binding,

No comments:

Post a Comment