Sunday 16 January 2011

Snowflake

Today he showed me that despite my feelings of panic and jittery and generally feeling lost, it didn't take much for him to soothe and calm me and assure me i was where i was meant to be. Just like a small furry guniea pig named Snowflake.

It was a good place today, a place i wanted to set up my tents and stay. It was hopeful. It had depth of meaning. I had the possibility of life in abundance today. I was loved just the way I was and in that I had a role to play.

But if I can't stay there, how, HOW, could this be with me every day. How could I be confident in a strength and wisdom bigger than myself, that I could tap into everyday? Apart from this here, I can do nothing. How do I stop the life from leaching out of me? How do I care less about what I look and appear like? How do I bring up my family with confidence?

I'm hoping tomorrow he will show me that despite my feelings of panic and jittery and generally feeling lost, it won't take much for him to soothe and calm me and assure me i am where i am meant to be. Just like a small furry guniea pig named Snowflake.

No comments:

Post a Comment